ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager, reporting to the Sales Director, you will be developing and managing existing accounts within Lighting Designers, Interior Designers, Architects and Contractors. In this autonomous role, the successful candidate will be expected to set up regular appointments with new businesses and begin to build the relationships and grow the accounts.
Developing and growing a mix of key specification accounts, including architects, contractors, consultants and engineers.
Achieving profit and sales targets by managing a constant sales project pipeline - from preparation and negotiation to contract closure. Working closely with colleagues locally, nationally and internationally to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement and loyalty.
Maintaining a solid understanding of the region's construction and lighting markets, the competitive landscape and key drivers in order to develop and adapt tactics to ensure sustainable profitable growth. Being hands-on and driven in developing yourself and others in all elements of the role.
You should have an understanding of the lighting, LED and/or smart building sector with relevant experience in a specification-based sales role. You should also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in previous roles as well as developing strong relationships with both clients and peers and have a hunger for developing yourself.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Prepare quotations for company job enquiries, starting with small projects and moving up to large commercial once established.
• Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
• Products presentations and training for our customer.
• Process orders and products delivery.
• Develop a strong commercial awareness.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Previous experience in Account Management
• Strong account management and relationship building skills.
• Highly self-motivated.
• Great attention to the detail, numerical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interest in lighting industry.
Founded in 2010 by a team who are passionate about lighting and technology, LEDFlex works together with designers and architects to bring surreal yet functional lighting concepts to life. We work on a project to project basis, crafting premium linear LED lighting solutions tailored to individual project requirements. From architectural and urban to residential and commercial, our products are the ideal solution to any application.
• Competitive salary
• Uncapped Sales incentive Bonus
• Extensive Training
• Great Team Atmosphere
• Pension plan
• Stay refreshed: get fresh fruit, coffee and tea on tap.
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
• A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)