ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves picking and packing orders with the workshop manager and making working LED lighting samples for clients.
It is essential you enjoy working in a team environment and have a flexible approach to work. You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately from samples and written instructions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Good communication skills
• Verbal English language skills
• ability to read and understand work instructions written in English
• Warehouse operations knowledge
• Basic soldering, electrical assembly (Preferred)
Founded in 2010 by a team who are passionate about lighting and technology, LEDFlex works together with designers and architects to bring surreal yet functional lighting concepts to life. We work on a project to project basis, crafting premium linear LED lighting solutions tailored to individual project requirements. From architectural and urban to residential and commercial, our products are the ideal solution to any application.
• Competitive salary
• Uncapped Sales incentive Bonus
• Extensive Training
• Great Team Atmosphere
• Pension plan
• Stay refreshed: get fresh fruit, coffee and tea on tap.
• Stock Control: 1 year (Preferred)